What you get with your CrossFit Membership:
- Coaching / Personal Training each and every session. Qualified personnel making sure you are set up for success and moving correctly.
- Daily Workout Programming. Everything is done for you. We will put together a well-rounded and challenging workout each day that can be scaled to meet your needs and experience level. With constant variance, we avoid the monotony of typical workout regimens.
- Class Setting. You are not alone in your fitness journey. You will achieve much more with the accountability of our class.
- Community. There is nothing like being surrounded by like-minded people. We encourage each other until the very last person finishes.
FTGF CrossFit Membership Options
Special membership deals
Jump rope 15$
We use a specialized speed rope. You can purchase elsewhere.
Drop-In Classes (only for members of other CrossFit affiliates)
Cost varies and may be waived at discretion of owners
– We normally have people purchase a T-shirt (Value of $20) for first visit.
– Subsequent classes would be $15/class, or $10/class if multiple classes in the same week.
– MUST call ahead and pay before class starts.
(all are month to month, auto renewal, cancel anytime)
Unlimited – $125 per month (month to month, auto renewal)
3 times per week – $100 per month (month to month, auto renewal)
Student Membership (Full-time high school or college student up to age 24)
Unlimited – $100 per month (month to month, auto renewal)
3 times per week – $75 per month (month to month, auto renewal)
** Student memberships can be prorated for partial months due to athletic schedules. Primarily focused for off season athletes. **
Additional family members of same household
(Attendance will match original plan)
2nd person – $75 per month
3rd , 4th person – $50 each per month
Other options available for additional monthly charges
Ask Mike for details.